Push the limit of finance & big data!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely
As a Java Developer/Big Data Engineer, you will work for our Client – one of the most prestigious Investment Banks in the world. Join a Treasury IT team works on the development and support of key regulatory and liquidity risk reporting Datawarehouse solution used by Global Treasury and Liquidity management reporting business teams.
Team competencies :
- SQL, PL SQL, Query performance tuning ,Oracle DB Administration
- Bigdata (Hive,Impala,Sprak)
- Informatica Powercenter
- Control M
Your main responsibilities:
- Own and manage a suite of products used to build modern big data applications
- Own and be accountable for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Implement complex business logic and challenging tasks for implementation.
- Engage with collaborators to capture detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements.
- Develop software for a large enterprise, including n-tier development
- Build regulatory reporting, data warehousing, Datamart applications.
- Develop solution with Java, Oracle 11g, 12c, Spring/Hibernate/SpringBoot, Apache Hadoop, Java-Spark, Impala , Hive, MapR
You are an ideal Candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of software development experience in Java
- Experience with Apache Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Spark, SQL,Python
- Experience with Linux (user experience)
- Ability to understand Complex Code and troubleshooting
- High analytical and communication skills
- Good English skills
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly