Join a software development team responsible to design systems for the wealth management industry!
Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be cooperating with the teams located in Wroclaw as well as working across Wealth Management Americas on a strategic Client facing platform – OLS (Online Services). You will join the team of open-minded and highly motivated professionals working in an Agile environment using XP practice to ensure that software has the highest quality and “value to the customer” at its heart.
Your main responsibilities: Software development
- First and foremost contribute to the development of our products and guide the future evolution of our systems
- Apply best development practices
- Master and utilize state-of-the-art technologies within our products
- Design for today’s requirements but at the same time keep in mind the future evolution of the systems
- Be part of Software Labs communities which give you an opportunity to develop your skills as well as share your knowledge and experiences with others
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Strong expertise in Java 8 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets
- Clean coding skills and excellent problem-solving ability.
- Fluency in design patterns and refactoring techniques.
- Fluency in Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / JMock / EasyMock / JMockit etc).
- Experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems.
- Knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban etc)
It is a strong plus if you are:
- A clean coder and software craftsman following best programming practices
- Committed to excellence and quality
- Thriving on finding the best and simplest solutions
- Good communicator with strong command of English
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible working hours & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly