Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week.
As a Java Solution Architect, you will guide multiple Design and Development Teams and act as a subject matter expert through a PaaS (Platform as a Service) designed for Java applications. You will be a direct contact for software architects and engineers for any technical questions related to the platform. This covers assistance on solution architecture, solving problems on Java EE/Java, guidance on the correspondent tool-chain, customer communication/coordination,
Your key responsibilities:
- Guiding projects through the platform and support the development of the infrastructure and the processes.
- Mentoring the development of new applications
- Representing the Java-based platform (Services)
- Ensuring quality and compliance to standards.
- Coordination of all partners for configuration purposes.
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- Strong experience in JEE
- General IT knowledge and background in development and infrastructure
- Experience in WLS
- Experience in distributed systems
- Experience in Linux, Webservices and Oracle databases
- Experience in configuration of enterprise components
- Professional communication skills
- Team oriented, independent and proactive
- Advanced skills in coordination, organization and tracking
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.