Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As a Java Technical Leader, you will take part in a digital transformation team developing cutting-edge solutions. Your focus will be developing back-end features of a financial web application used by millions of customers worldwide.
Your Key Responsibilities: Software development and leading technology choices
- Architecture design, technology project advisory, decision making,
- Take the high-level description of a solution and provide technical breakdowns for junior developers
- Ensure development standards and mentor and coach his team members
- Distribute the tasks within the team members (including yourself)
- Ensure the quality of a code done by junior java developers
- Track the work of the junior developers on daily basis to ensure agreed delivery time
- Participating from earliest stages of the project, designing ideas, proposing technical concepts, making the choices on the applications’ shape
- Define standards for integration methods and techniques within different integration patterns
- Collaborate with an international and diverse team of with Data Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers
- Technical breakdown needs to be described and documented in internal tracking system (Jira/Confluence)
- Ensure the required processes and procedures are in place and tested
- Ensure proper 3rd line support
The ideal candidate has:
- Extensive experience with Object-Oriented modeling and programming.
- Expertise with best coding practices
- Knowledge of Java 8+
- Understanding of performance tuning, caching, clustering, and related concepts.
- At least 5 years of experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Junit
- At least 5 years of experience with integration services (RESTful)
- Experience with UML
- Experience with relational databases
- Very good English language skills is a must!
- Coding best practices and ‘code quality first’ mindset
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects at a large and medium scale in international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
#GetReady to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.