Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As a Java Technical Leader, you will take part in a digital transformation team developing cutting-edge solutions. Your focus will be developing back-end features of a financial web application used by millions of customers worldwide.
Your Key Responsibilities: Software development and leading technology choices
- Architecture design, technology project advisory, decision making,
- Take the high-level description of a solution and provide technical breakdowns for junior developers
- Ensure development standards and mentor and coach his team members
- Distribute the tasks within the team members (including yourself)
- Ensure the quality of a code done by junior java developers
- Track the work of the junior developers on daily basis to ensure agreed delivery time
- Participating from earliest stages of the project, designing ideas, proposing technical concepts, making the choices on the applications’ shape
- Define standards for integration methods and techniques within different integration patterns
- Collaborate with an international and diverse team of with Data Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers
- Technical breakdown needs to be described and documented in internal tracking system (Jira/Confluence)
- Ensure the required processes and procedures are in place and tested
- Ensure proper 3rd line support
The ideal candidate has:
- Extensive experience with Object-Oriented modeling and programming.
- Expertise with best coding practices
- Knowledge of Java 8+
- Understanding of performance tuning, caching, clustering, and related concepts.
- At least 5 years of experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Junit
- At least 5 years of experience with integration services (RESTful)
- Experience with UML
- Experience with relational databases
- Very good English language skills is a must!
- Coding best practices and ‘code quality first’ mindset
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.