Play w key role in strategic Kerberos migration in the investment bank!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Kerberos Engineer, you will be migrating Kerberos Server from Solaris Platform to Linux Platform, and ensure that bank’s Key Procedural Controls are satisfied on target Linux Platform. Banking Kerberos infrastructure is hosted on Solaris servers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Configuring of MIT Kerberos on RHEL7 servers in ENG / DEV environment
- Creating and documenting procedures to enable the Production support team to configure MIT Kerberos on RHEL7 PRODUCTION servers
- Doing switchover of Kerberos infrastructure from Solaris to RHEL servers in ENG / DEV environment
- Creating and documenting procedure to enable Production Support team to do switchover from Solaris to RHEL servers in production environments
- Reviewing Key Procedural Controls in place of current Kerberos infrastructure on Solaris. Documenting and implementing same controls for new Kerberos infrastructure on RHEL
- Providing production support team with a procedure and supporting to achieve the same in a production environment.
The ideal Candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience at the similar position
- Solid understanding of a UNIX-based operating systems, preferable Solaris 10 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Hands-on experience with Kerberos infrastructure
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Kerberos Service migration experience
- Security knowledge
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative, and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2024Apply directly