Join a Scrum Team & develop a large API Gateway for a Bank with .NET Core technologies.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the opportunity to work remotely
As a .NET Core developer (Backend), you will be working on developing an innovative digital banking solution for our clients in the Financial Sector. You will be responsible to design and implement back end & API solutions based on the latest technologies.
Your main responsibilities: Software development (BackEnd)
- Join a Scrum team (Cooperate with others, including foreign-language teams of programmers)
- Design & develop innovative & sound solutions
- Co-create digital & transactional systems
- Solve problems related to scalability, high performance, and availability of systems
- Gain knowledge in the area of system integration, and also learn the latest methods to secure applications.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Completed relevant education at higher vocational or university level (IT or/and Finance)
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in C#/.NET technologies
- Knowledge of the following technologies: NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, REST Web Services, Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of webservices & API integration (REST & SOAP) – Knowledge of Apache Kafka is a strong plus
- Good command of GIT
- Understanding of Domain-Driven Design
- Understanding of Microservices Development
- Understanding of Distributed architecture
- Excellent communication skills and an awareness of internal relations, organizational sensitivity
- Good command of English.
- An appetite to work in an excellent atmosphere with talented software professionals!
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly