Get a great opportunity to cooperate in global project in investment banking area!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely!
As a .NET Developer Fullstack you will join the SCRUM team located in USA and Poland in two locations: Raleigh and Wrocław. Your primary responsibility is handling the development and support needs of Securitized Products Finance Business in Global Markets Division.
The Candidate should be able to understand thoroughly the end-to-end application development methodology, become fully conversant with all tools to provide effective end-to-end application support.
- Design and develop enterprise applications.
- Familiarize with the applications, tools, feeds, databases, and batch files that are being supported by the team.
- Document, troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered in Production.
- The candidate is expected to be an extremely qualified developer of the highest caliber, capable of independently extracting requirements, deducing development tasks, and delivering components.
Must have skills:
- 7+ years in developing software solutions
- Expert Working knowledge of C# and .NET
- Expert Database skills with any RDBMS systems (primarily SQL Server)
- Experience with messaging technologies is a plus.
- Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous messaging workflows is a plus.
- Good knowledge of SOA tools (messaging, web-services, XML libraries)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able work well in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly analytical, proactive and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work effectively with clients and team members in other locations
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in working with cloud-hosted applications
- DevOps Awareness, creating and managing CI/CD with TeamCity/Jenkins
- Creating tests with Gherkin, NUnit, SpecFlow
- Git (Git Flow)
- Developing Windows applications
- Knowledge of investment banking especially experience in Front Office trading applications would be a huge plus
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #1786Apply directly