Develop advanced solutions to improve the critical Financial Marketplace in Europe.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the opportunity to work remotely.
As a .NET Fullstack Developer, you will work for our client – one of the most important Investment Banks worldwide. You will have an opportunity to join a highly experienced development team with a proven track record of producing scalable, enterprise web applications. You will peer with a tech lead to modernize an application and deliver a pipeline of enhancements. The new architecture is based on Angular TypeScript with a .Net API.
Your main responsibilities: Modernize and improve an existing .Net application
- Solve challenging technical problems. Ensure data correctness while processing millions of rows a day
- Build relationships with end-users to understand the business and suggest improvements to existing tools and processes
- Gain gradually a comprehensive understanding of financial instruments across multiple asset classes
- Ensure a high degree of availability and robustness for the application
- Interact and support other teams of software developers
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of .NET development experience with enterprise-level applications.
- Experience in .Net Core, WebAPI. Design Patterns, Unit Testing. Angular 6+
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP web services
- Database knowledge: SQL Server, Oracle
- Proficiency in using SQL to query relational databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to resolve multiple issues in a timely manner
- Knowledge of technology concepts, patterns, and best practices
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work & Flexible hours
#GetReady to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly