Manage and lead the systems of a global investment bank!
Warsaw based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely!
As a Network Security Project Manager, you will be working within the security department of our client, one of the largest investment banks. You will be responsible for the design, engineering, testing, and daily operations of the Network Security. The environment is dynamic and ever-changing ensuring that the days on the job don’t become repetitive and routine. The team is evaluating new products and technologies to help improve security at the bank.
Your main responsibilities: perform and lead day-to-day security projects
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the workstream members, including integrating with and providing oversight of deliverables owned by 3rd parties
- Manage Programs and/or Projects to deliver against agreed scope, on time and within budget
- Responsible for plan and manage budget, resources and achievements
- Responsible for build detailed business cases, cost plans and RAID logs
- Responsible for the successful and timely implementation of all IT relevant tasks associated with projects
- Executive project status report for Steering Committee and up to Managing Director level
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- Min. 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in Agile delivery methodologies
- Fluent English
- Proven track record of managing large IT projects – budget, scope, quality & risks with globally distributed teams
- Experience of communicating directly with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- High degree of flexibility and “can do” attitude
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #1774Apply directly