Lead the development of innovative Big Data Software for our Client in the payment sector!
Warsaw based opportunity with remote work possibilities.
As a Big Data Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing big data software pipelines. The successful candidate will be a part of a Digital Team for our client – a global payment company, which is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities: Design, develop and maintain Big Data software
- Take part in team discussions about projects that require data science and machine learning computation
- Supervise complex data workflows based on data integration between Kafka, Apache Spark, Hbase and other similar systems
- Solve and enhance bottlenecks in the software stack by devising scalable distributed solution between different internal data centers and various cloud providers (like Google and AWS)
- Supervise, direct and mentor more junior developers in the future
As an Ideal Candidate you have:
- 4+ years programming experience in Java or an equivalent Object-Oriented language
- Experience building and optimizing Big Data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, HBase, etc
- Spark knowledge, with a specific focus on optimization, data manipulation (rdd, spark sql queries) and persistence (hdfs, parquet, HBase) is a strong plus
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Motivation, drive and team spirit
- Familiarity with scrum-based development
- Fluent English is a must
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.