Warsaw based opportunity with a possibility of remote work.
As a Java Developer, you will work on a brand new Big Data platform, designing and developing new functionalities for the Private Banking industry (High net worth account management, investment opportunities analysis…) The team is already implementing Machine/Deep Learning within their operation and you will have the opportunity to help with the conceptions of these AI.
Your main responsibilities:
- Working in a small innovative team, mostly within the domain of Machine/Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Computing:
- Experiment/design/develop solutions using new/emerging technologies.
- Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic projects for the Private Banking sector
- Implement, and/or validate integrations with 3rd party applications.
- Help implement and deploy key projects and products for the Private Bank
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Programming experience using Java 8
- Design experience, including an understanding of distributed systems concepts and principles.
- Understanding of Relational Database concepts, including performance optimization.
- Open minded and willing to learn new languages/methodologies/concepts.
- Experience working with business partners and engineers to gather, understand, and bridge definitions and requirements.
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for one’s work.
- An enormous sense of ownership.
Main Technologie Stacks:
- Java, Scala, Spring Boot, Kafka, Hadoop, Gemfire/Hazlecast, OpenAPI, Spark, HBase, Cassandra
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.