Bring a Client-sided vision to your team to deliver the best Payment Solution.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Product Owner you will be assigned to our client – the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. You will be joining a new Scrum Team, responsible for one of the biggest accounts. You will manage and make visible the product backlog and the prioritized list of requirements for future product development You’ll be working with Business Analysts, Payment System Experts, Scrum Master, and DevOps.
Your main responsibilities: Defining and working on product implementation according to customer needs.
- Setting priorities in cooperation with the Customer for the product backlog items to maximize the business value of the product delivered.
- Making sure that the team understands the items in Product Backlog
- Managing and decomposing the backlog
- Cooperating with the delivery team during the development process
- Verifying the product increment during the sprint and accepting the increment delivered by the development team
- Organizing sprint review and analytical workshops with the stakeholders
- Overviewing business analysis performed by other members of the team
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in the Product Owner role
- Good understanding of the Agile software delivery process (SCRUM/ Kanban)
- Knowledge of tools that support:
- Project scope management,
- Backlog prioritization and estimation
- Business process modeling,
- System analysis,
- Experience in documenting the business and system analysis result.
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical knowledge of IT systems architecture
- Fluent English
- Willingness to share the knowledge with colleagues
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible working hours & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly