Deliver the development of innovative IT Projects for our Client in the Investment Banking Area
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a PMO, you will be a part of a team that leads critical IT Infrastructure programs, including Cybersecurity and the development of our clients’ IT Management Platform – ServiceNow. The career path for the chosen candidate is to evolve into an independent Project or Program Manager role after 12 months.
Your Key Responsibilities: Delivery!
- Financial Management
- Resource allocation, tracking, and forecasting in CA Clarity PPM
- Maintain accurate and complete project financials forecasts and project accounting
- Accurate and timely record-keeping and follow up for capital and fixed-price contract tracking
- Assistance in a program business case development and benefits tracking
- Reporting & Communication
- Timely, well-articulated project progress and status reporting in CA Clarity PPM
- Dependency and milestones tracking in MS Project and CA Clarity PPM
- Manage project communication activities (e.g. SharePoint site, intranet page, generic mailbox, etc.)
- Support program and project governance meetings – collate materials, take minutes, etc.
- Quality Assurance
- Clear, concise and accurate risk and issue monitoring and management in CA Clarity PPM, etc.
- Ensure adherence to the bank’s internal processes and governance policies
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- Thorough knowledge of the project lifecycle and PM tools such as MS Project
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office applications, (Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint)
- Project financial management experience (accruals, invoicing, staff costs)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication/presentation (oral and written) and report writing skills
- High degree of flexibility with a “can do” attitude
- Knowledge of Program and Portfolio Management processes
- Experience of dealing with senior management
- Hands on use of CA Clarity PPM for reporting, resource management and forecasting will be an advantage (any other tool is also acceptable)
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible working hours
- An Excellent Team
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly