Join a passionate team of talented developers and improve your knowledge of software development and test automation!
Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a QA Tester you will be working on several front end applications, data warehouse and reporting solutions within an investment bank. You will get the opportunity and the responsibility to establish an automated test environment for the IT landscape (Integration, regression). The team you will join in Wroclaw consists currently of 6 passionate developers.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Be an active member of a Scrum Team
- Develop test plan, test scenarios, create test cases, defect analysis and reporting using bug tracking tools.
- Execute test cases in various applications based on Angular/.net, SQL Server and Data Warehouse
- Develop automated test cases
- Coordinate system integration and user acceptance testing
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development and/or test automation development
- Good working knowledge of at least one scripting language: Java (ideally), C# (nice to have), Python
- Working knowledge of web-technologies (front – htmls/css/js and backend – API, databases, REST/SOAP)
- Good command of testing framework tools like Selenium Web Driver/Protractor Framework or other
- Knowledge of Page Object Pattern
It is a strong plus if you have knowledge of:
- ISTQB Certification(s)
- Experience working with auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT experience or another technology-related subject
- Experience with non-functional testing
- Knowledge of JIRA, Jenkins
- Knowledge of Software Lifecycle
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly