Design excellent asset management solutions! Join a team of engineers who have strong analytical and coding skills and a passion to learn new Technologies.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a ReactJs Developer, you will be part of an Asset Management Division, is a world-class private equity investor, raising capital for companies by directly investing in their corporate equity and debt, real estate equity and debt, and infrastructure-related assets and companies. It operates on a global platform and works in a fast-paced, exciting environment with individuals who have versatile skills and a passion for investing. Asset Management has committed to dramatically scale its Investing business, which means a significant investment in Engineering and exciting new development channels.
Your key responsibilities :
- you will have direct business impact and exposure,
- collaborating with investing and finance teams to analyse and develop solutions to their key challenges.
- Developing tools for financial workflow management and data collection
- Developing data search, analysis, and visualization tools as well as formal report generation (internal and external)
- Developing portfolio management and risk monitoring tools for our investments
- Developing integrations with external parties and cloud based solution providers
- Developing tools that work on desktop and mobile devices
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, or another related field
- Experience creating UI frameworks/libs, Mongo, SQL
- Software system design and software architecture skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion to learn finance – although the work performed by our team is financial in nature, applicants need not have specific financial knowledge or experience to apply
- Proficient in Java programming is a strong plus
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly