Design Lending solutions! Join a team of engineers who have strong analytical and coding skills and a passion to learn new technologies.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a ReactJs Developer, you will be part of a Loan Engineering Team that supports multiple lending businesses of our client’s lending business. These include the Investment Banking, Asset Management, Global Markets, and Consumer and Wealth Management Divisions. As these businesses continue to expand rapidly they require continuous investment from engineering to support revenue growth, reduce risk, meet regulatory obligations, and increase client satisfaction.
As part of our client’s digital strategy, there is a multi-year re-platforming of the Loans front-to-back flows for systematic capture of loan data and integrated workflows across businesses and control side to manage risk, achieve the highest level of data quality for external and internal reporting, and help business growth and scalability.
We’re looking for a professional to join our engineering team who wants to use their skills and innovation to design best-in class user interfaces for both internal and external users. You will design and develop multiple applications and components using React that will increase operational efficiency and provide users with a simple, intuitive, and consistent interaction with our products.
Your key responsibilities :
- Be energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
- Use your exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- Learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- Work independently and comfortably in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and often multi-directional work environments
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- Collaborate with a globally-located cross-functional team in building customer-centric products
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience with UI technologies and languages
- Experience with React, Redux – basic composition techniques, and understanding of state management
- UX design experience; conducting user research; developing wireframes and prototypes.
- Experience in all phases of the UI SDLC
- Experience with cross-browser development and testing
- Experience with test-driven development and unit testing.
- Collaborate with product owners and architects on making design decisions.
- Development of end user application with high scalability and high throughput.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies and Tools
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred or other professional qualifications.
- Experience with CICD – GitLab (preferred), Jenkins, etc.
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly