Mortgage Finance has never been so important than it is now! Join us and help us to engineer Mortgage Platforms
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a ReactJs Developer, you will be assigned to our Client – a global Investment Bank. You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing, developing and supporting complex systems for the Mortgage businesses. We are currently in the process of building the technology footprint for our next generation web-based applications this includes :
- Due Diligence Platform to Buy & Sell Loans
- Pre Approved Mortgage Loan Application
We are looking to grow our team with motivated and experienced technologists who are eager to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be responsible for building new applications in addition to enhancing and supporting our existing applications.
Your main responsibility: Design new systems for Mortgage Loan Processing!
For the last several years, our team has worked on many exciting and challenging initiatives such as the automation of Post Settlement workflow, creation of the Whole Loans platform. And many other tools which helps the division with aggregation and capture of market data, and providing tools for visualization of risk and analytics. We engineer these systems using modern, real-time technologies to enable fast decision making and timely trade booking. We own, develop, test, deploy and set the strategy for all of our platforms, and own the full tech stack end to end.
- Be responsible for building new applications in addition to enhancing and supporting our existing applications
- Set the technology footprint for the next generation internal/external web-based applications
- Automate Trader and Ops workflows
- Aggregate and capture market data, mark and provide for visualization of risk and analytics
- Interact closely with traders, sales, and strategists giving a unique opportunity to learn the Mortgage Loan business
You’re ideal for this project if you have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing front-end web-based applications
- Solid understanding of the web development process from the layout/user interface to the services layer
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals – data structures, algorithms, system design, and performance optimization
- Knowledge of Credit products like corporate bonds/loans, credit default swaps, total return swaps is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Python, MongoDB a strong plus
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- An Excellent Team
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly