Design trading systems using modern, real-time technologies to enable fast decision-making and timely trade booking.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely !
As a ReactJs Developer, you will design solutions for our Client – one of the most prestigious Investment Banks in the world. We build applications by using the best modern technologies for Structured Finance & Lending businesses. We engineer these systems using modern, real-time technologies to enable fast decision-making and timely trade booking. We own, develop, test, deploy and set the strategy for trading applications, middle-tier services, and private cloud runtime environments that aid the SFL businesses in the viewing of their risk/positions/PnL.
Your main responsibilities: design, develop and support trading systems
- Design and implement front-end applications that interfaces with backend servers and APIs.
- Passionate about implementing responsive and user friendly interfaces.
- Write high quality code that is robust, readable and scales.
- Possess the drive to dive deep, thrive and progress even in ambiguous situations.
- Encourage and support knowledge sharing within team and external groups.
- Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable for our clients.
You are ideal an ideal for this job if you have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing dynamic front-end web-based applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of work experience, or Masters’ Degree with more than 3+ year work experience in Software Development.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Complexity Analysis, Object-Oriented Design and Designing Large Scale Data-Intensive Applications.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally.
- Solid understanding of the web development process from the layout/user interface to services layer
It is a strong plus if you have :
- Working knowledge with AG-Grid, Golden Layout, MobX, Ramda, OpenFin, D3, Bootstrap, or PostCSS
- Familiarity with Git-based version control (Gitlab, GitHub)
- Familiarity in Python or Java, MongoDB or Redis,
- Familiarity in ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Prometheus + Grafana
- Proficiency in Linux, Bash, JSON and SQL
- Knowledge of Credit products like corporate bonds/loans, credit default swaps, total return swaps is a plus.
- Knowledge of Slang/SecDB is a plus (for internal candidates)
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly