Take part in a strategic automation program to robotize operations & processes of a large International Bank.
Krakow based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 1 days a week!
As a Robotics Process Automation – Solution Developer you will be working in the central Group Operations Robotics Development team in Krakow. The team is part of the regional Service Delivery Transformation responsible for identifying and implementing Robotics Process Automation solutions to support service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
Your main responsibilities: Automate everything possible !
- Collaborate with Operations experts and IT teams across the organization to deliver robotic process automation solutions in a dynamic environment
- Analyze business requirements, design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
- Perform integration testing of robot process automation solutions into larger subsystems and the extended automation system
- Increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
- Drive and extent your skills towards cognitive solutions as well (e.g. machine learning, natural language processing/generation etc.)
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Engineering or programming background, with experience in Robot Process Automation Tools (preferably Automation Anywhere Enterprise)
- Strong software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (C++, C#, VisualBasic, VBA.net, Python, R) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve complex issues
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
- Ability to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
- Good communication skills and can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- Professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
- Fluency in English (German or other language skills are a plus)
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly