Get the opportunity to work on a high visible banking project implemented using cutting edge technologies and toolset!
Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager you will join the team providing solutions for the global web platform within large international investment bank. You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with the business to define the requirements to be implemented by the development team.
Key Responsibilities: Business Analysis + Project Management
- Project management activities along with solution knowledge and delivery expertise
- Owning the technical solution and direct engagement with business and IT development teams.
- Planning, documenting and driving the application high quality delivery.
- Working together with the delivery manager to progress project tasks, releases, sprint cycles and application management across the platform.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements ,managing project constraints, uncovering areas for improvement, and getting the resources working on project activities
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 3+ years of experience in project delivery roles such as Business Analyst, Project Manager, Scrum Master
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in business analyst or project management positions
- Experience with agile methodologies and project management frameworks
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver tangible, high-quality results within tight deadlines and in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in an international and matrix-structured organization, Banking/Finance domain preferred
It is a strong plus if you have
- Demonstrable ability to learn and adapt
- Self-starter able to take charge and run with a project independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills – good command of English both spoken and written is essential
- Strong team player who is able to work in a globally distributed team.
- Excellent negotiation skills, strategic thinking, proactive work approach, goal orientation and persistent work style
- Ability to understand technical set ups involving networks, infrastructure layers, cybercrime resilience & single sign on solutions
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GetReady to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly