Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As a Senior .NET / C # developer, you will face challenges and take part in demanding projects that aim to develop IT solutions that support the Global Equity Derivative business of our client. You will get exposure on designing cutting-edge trading systems (Straight Through Processing) and control processes solutions that support all Equity products that are traded on a daily basis.
Your Key Responsibilities: Software Development
- Software Development
- Developing and designing the next generation of industry leading trade capture and lifecycle management tooling
- Developing systems for the Equity Derivatives business
- Ensuring coding best practice, discipline and test/deployment automation within the team. Software quality is a priority.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- +5 years of experience with C # / .NET
- Strong knowledge of Test-Driven Development, mocking libraries and agile methodologies
- Experience with Front-Office or similar delivery-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills and good interpersonal relationship skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL
- Experience or integrating with services using REST and SOAP based APIs
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects at a large and medium scale in international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to improve your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including your personal data. You can also send an email to HR@itds.pl.