Join an ambitious team of developers!
Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will work on the automation provided towards one of the largest platforms in the Banking Risk IT area. You will get the opportunity to join a team of people with a solid technical background and excellent analytical thinking skills. The aim is to consolidate support for multiple separate components from various dashboards – into one consolidated tool. Manual and repetitive tasks will be automated as much as possible.
Your main responsibilities: Ownership of End to End Automation
- Opportunity to create & implement End to Frameworks and Application Code
- Opportunity to build on investment banking knowledge Market & Credit Risk
- Opportunity to work on the latest Big Data Technology stacks using On-Prem and Cloud hosted platforms
- Ready to take ownership of End to End Automations
- Provides regular status reports to key stakeholders including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Either of:
- Very Strong Proficiency in Python including Advanced Topics and a strong Understanding of Memory aspects of a Python code and the way data is handled between modules
- Devops specialist with a proven record of delivering innovative solutions to meet a particular need
- Very good understanding of OOPs and Design Patterns
- Experience in commonly used External Python Libraries (Pandas, Numpy, requests, Workbooks, XML/JSON, ZMQ for client server models)
- Experience in writing DataBase Codes using any of the available Database (Polling, Batches, Connections, Pools)
- Knowledge in creating deployable python packages using setup tools and python code compilations
- Ability to write cross platform Python Code while maintaining strong coding conventions.
- Flexibility in working with HTML(or any other frontend tool) in
- Conjunction with python.
- Good understanding of working with SQL
- Working knowledge of setting up Graphana dashboards
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Cloudera knowledge with a strong understanding of Cloudera Manager and what is important in ensuring stability
- Exposure or knowledge of Osmosys, APIGee/Cloudera, Moogsoft
- Exposure of CI/CD Pipeline for automated deployment, monitoring and reporting
- Experience in REST API
- Experience in using multi-threading to pull external data
- IT Degree
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible hours & remote work
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.plApply directly