Gain priceless experience designing UI/UX of critical banking applications!
Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a Senior Frontend Developer (Angular/React) you will build a platform that runs workflows providing the automation for mission-critical business processes in one of the largest international banks. The goal of the development team is to drive architectural simplification and reduce complexity, resulting in a stronger delivery capability.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Software development of single page HTML5/Angular/React/Typescript web applications communicating with REST backend services
- Working with UX team to implement wireframes mockups into the application utilizing the UX practices and guidelines
- Contribution to problem and root cause analysis, application support and fixing software defects.
- Team collaboration, participating in code and design reviews, documenting implemented solutions
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of Web Application Development experience focusing on the UI/UX
- Solid experience in implementing single page web applications from scratch with Angular/AngularJS/React and TypeScript
- Be familiar with unit testing frameworks
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with responsive design
- Passionate at writing “clean code”, keeping things simple and organized
- Constantly keep track of new technologies and best practices on the web
- Good understanding of application development lifecycle practices and collaboration tools including GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- Excellent communication skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with a global company, working with diverse teams from different cultural backgrounds
- Any server-side language experience (Java, PHP, Node etc), DB, APIs
- Previous banking experience
- Cloud-native development with Docker and Openshift
- Experience with BPM systems e.g. Oracle BPM, Camunda
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work & Flexible hours
#GetReady to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.