Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As a Senior .NET/C# developer, you will face challenges in a demanding business (Risk Management) and technical (Data Mgt.,DWH) environment. The scope of the project aims to improve the latency and the performance of a risk engine and a data warehouse, designed to enrich and maintain underlying securities with information from internal and external data providers (eg. Bloomberg, News Channel…)
Key Responsibilities: Software Development
- Implementation of new requirements, with a particular focus on scalability and performance
- Coordinate and manage release and deployment
- Interaction with requirements engineers, project managers, and business experts
- Participation in prioritization and packaging of scope
- Support business needs and strategy according to agreed priorities
- Identify bugs, bottlenecks and propose solutions to the problems
- Provide 3rd level support when needed
As an ideal candidate you have :
- Minimum 5 years of experience with .NET framework and C#
- Experience with WCF, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, T-SQL
- Experience in implementing multithreaded applications
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Significant experience with the design, development, and maintenance of enterprise data systems
- Excellent English
It is a strong plus if you have :
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and NoSQL or in-memory data stores
- Experience in writing clean, readable and reusable codes and libraries
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing automated testing platforms (Specflow framework or similar) and unit tests
- Familiar with continuous integration
- Knowledge of Load Balancing, Proxying etc.
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects at a large and medium scale in international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.