Take part in a cross-industry integration program to sell financial products online.
Time to open these APIs!
Warsaw or Gdansk-based opportunity.
As a Senior .NET developer (FullStack), you will be working on developing an innovative orchestration layer for our Client in the Financial Sector. You will be responsible to design and implement back end, APIs & web services technologies to integrate with several key industry players.
Your main responsibilities: Software development (Full Stack)
- Perform technical analysis of external service from 3rd parties
- Design & propose innovative integration solutions
- Extending the current integration layer to support external service
- Perform initial integration tests & Run software tests (based upon your developments)
- Being the main technical contact point for external companies
- Using technology stack: C#.NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, MS-SQL, Visual Studio 2015. SOAP, REST
- Implement projects according to Agile methodology
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in C#/.NET technologies
- Completed relevant education at higher vocational or university level (IT or/and Finance)
- Very good knowledge of integration patterns
- Very good knowledge of webservices & API integration (REST & SOAP)
- Excellent communication skills and an awareness of internal relations, organizational sensitivity
- Good command of English.
- An appetite to work in an excellent atmosphere with talented software professionals!
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly