Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a Senior Scala Developer, you will work on the development of tools and applications that directly contribute to the efficiency, product innovation, risk management and revenue generation of the Equity Derivatives business of our client. You will join an agile team with colleagues from London and New York.
Your Key Responsibilities: Software development
- Working in an agile development team producing tested, robust software.
- Cooperating with business partners to identify new requirements and ensure the system meets expectations
- Using TDD, BDD and code reviews on a daily basis
- Using Peer-programing development (Agile)
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience in commercial software development
- 1+ years of experience in SCALA and/or good knowledge of functional programming, Java VM development, IntelliJ IDEA
- Knowledge of ScalaTest or Specs2
- Knowledge of Teamcity, Git, Maven, SBT, Hazelcast, Spray, ActiveMQ
- Understand how Equity Real Time risk system works and what are the crucial components
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.