Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As a Senior Software Tester, you will work with an International team (50+ people spread in multiples Scrum teams ) who is currently implementing innovative payment solutions and technologies, aimed to deliver global applicable solutions for secure, timely and streamlined payments processing for the Banking industry. You will join a new scrum team with a growing book of work, allowing you to have important and cross functionals responsibilities.
Your key responsibilities: Integration testing
- Creation of test cases and test plans based on requirements provided by stakeholders,
- Providing Test Status reports,
- Performing regression testing
- Creation of automated Test Cases, building Test Automation frameworks (where necessary)
- Perform initial analysis of failed tests
- Capture and report any defects throughout test execution
Your ideal for this role if you have:
- Solid experience in project delivery organizations as a Testing Engineer
- Understanding of testing standard, test process (agile), test engineering (design and executing)
- Understanding of test automation and UAT techniques
- In-depth methodological know-how in Testing Engineering
- Basic know-how of Business Analysis and software development (Java)
- Basic skills in requirements engineering as well as Java programming skills
- A strong repertoire of business and testing engineering methods
- Ability to form trust relationships within IT and with Business stakeholders
- Experience in Agile methodology and estimation techniques
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Strong Focus on delivery and “GetReady” attitude
- Working experience in the Financial Services Industry and solid understanding of payments products is a strong plus
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects at a large and medium scale in international companies in the financial industry. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- A stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions;
- Well-matched projects relevant to your experience and personality;
- An opportunity to enhance your skills and develop expertise in the financial industry;
- Support from Business Managers and IT Experts;
- Support from the Management regarding your career and set goals;
- Social Events and work in an international environment.
#GetReady to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.