Would you like to be associated with the development of one of the strongest and fastest growing payment processing brands in the world? If yes, we want to hire you!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility of 2-3 days remote
As a Java FullStack Developer, you will be working in a Digital Team responsible for delivering smart solutions to our Client – the largest payment processing company. Our Client is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries in the world.
Your main responsibilities: Software development
- Participate in the design and implementation of essential applications and system integrations.
- Create SPA applications (AngularJs, Anguar2 and higher versions).
- Demonstrate expertise and add valuable input throughout the development life cycle.
- Test and debug new applications and updates.
- Resolve reported issues and reply to queries in a timely manner.
- Develop and utilize technical change documentation.
- Work within a Scrum team to ensure all features are scoped, developed, tested, and delivered on time and in accordance with our definition of done.
- Help improve code quality by implementing recommended best practices.
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments.
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same.
- Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively.
You are ideal an ideal Candidate if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience as a Java Back End / FullStack Developer
- At least 1 years of experience with front end programming, preferably Angular
- Higher IT education
- Very good knowledge of Java 8+ and object-oriented programming issues
- Experience in independent design, implementation, documentation and testing of application components
- Experience in Spring, Spring Security, Spring Boot
- Practical knowledge of tools supporting the software development process: Maven, Git, Gerrit/GitLab, Jenkins, Jira
- Experience in relational databases, in particular Oracle
- Knowledge of/experience in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with system integrations (SOAP, REST web services)
- Responsibility and readiness to create new solutions in line with the adopted process
- Ability to solve problems independently, ease of learning new technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-person team
- Fluent English
- Previous experience with Scrum
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offering includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participation in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl .Apply directly