Do you want to take part in delivery of best in class application software for the entire bank using latest technologies and best practices? We are looking for Architect / Open Source Solutions Developer with experience in large software development environment, who wants to help us with:
Wroclaw -based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Solution Architect/Open Source Solution Developer, you will be part of an IT Systems Monitoring DevOps team that needs help developing advanced features of the most comprehensive monitoring platform for infrastructure and application across our client’s IT estate. As a member of the team, you will be working top talent on a mix of best-of-breed open source solutions, in-house developed solutions and commercial third party products that provide availability monitoring, infrastructure capacity and performance, application monitoring, correlation, automated notification and service management integration. The user interfaces include Moogsoft AIOps event console, Apigee APIs for DevOps, a granular self-service dashboard capability called Grafana and a self-service portal application.
You will be exposed to so many technologies you will not know which ones you like most:
- Design and implementation of enterprise-level solutions for application performance and infrastructure monitoring.
- Lead and collaborate with team members, technology partners and other stakeholders to build creative solutions that achieve both personal goals and those set by organizational leaders and the team.
- Function as an active member of an Agile team, consistently contributing to the team and its Agile practices (tools, common components, and documentation) and Scrum processes.
Your main responsibilities: Build cloud base solutions in the area of financial market / fin-tech
- Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery to ensure consistency with the overall product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with the process owners and stakeholders to understand client workflows and translate them into technical designs and prototypes
- Act as a local mentor to engineering teams during their development phase, to ensure the implementation is in adherence to the overall strategic design by overseeing all project development activities.
- Develops full-stack and reference architecture designs for infrastructure across hybrid environments inclusive of private and public cloud platforms.
- Evaluation of open source products, architecture and APIs for integration with our client’s infrastructure and strategic technology.
- Identifies solutions and formulates implementation and migration strategies.
- Creates prototypes and authors detailed technology interaction specifications.
- Provides expertise in technical knowledge, methodology and framework, data integration and data flows.
- Conduct & organize proof of concepts.
- Ensure the implementation of project deliveries are totally scalable and resilient.
- Perform solution walkthroughs with process owner(s) and engineering staff.
- Participate in strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design
- Play key roles in large projects such as technical lead and lead architect.
- Provide guidance and direction to the various developments, customers, and business groups on infrastructure and security technology standards that drive quality and performance
- Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
- Solves complex problems with many variables using various security, network, storage, and compute platforms.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- A working understanding of micro services, containers, continuous delivery, reactive systems & cloud native architecture.
- A deep understanding of open source solutions, their APIs, scalability, shortcomings and benefits.
- Knowledge and understanding of “full stack” software architecture principles as they apply to solution and application architectures, specifically for portals, web sites and systems integration projects
- Candidate must have excellent written, verbal and collaboration skills to discuss technical options, findings and to prepare technical development specifications
- Excellent collaboration skills
- 5 years’ experience designing and/or working with enterprise level software systems.
- Complex problem solving skills and analytical thought
- Ability to convey complex technical information both to engineers and senior managers
It is strong plus if you are familiar with the following :
- Building effective relationships with peer groups, clients & IT vendors
- Vendor management skills
- Experience of technical process analysis
- Understanding of IT environments in financial institutions
- Previous enterprise management experience in large financial services IT environment
- Experience in team leadership and/or technical mentoring.
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly