Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 day a week !
As a Spades developer Java, C#.NET, SQL you will be facing challenges in demanding FX Derivatives trading software team. The system provides trading and life cycling capabilities for FX Derivatives products. Your role has a broad exposure to a wide variety of bank systems, with the opportunity to shape and transform core multi-component trading systems within the bank.
Your Key Responsibilities: Software Development
- Delivering relevant business and IT solutions in the trading systems space
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, adapting to new hardware, or to improve its performance
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Java server-side development, multithreading and/or strong experience in Microsoft .NET and C# (Web Service, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Api, Win Forms)
- Knowledge of Weblogic, Restful API, Spring and JDBC, Hazelcast and Oracle Coherence
- Experience in Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of SQL Server and RDBMS
- Familiarity with source and configuration management (e.g. SVN, MSBuild, Maven, bash)
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.