Prove your knowledge in the field of Cybersecurity with a specific focus on Data Security, privacy and data anonymization!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100 % remotely!
As a Structured Data Security Engineer you will be assigned to our client – a renowned Investment Bank. As a member of the team you will be charged with protecting the Bank brand, shareholder value, information and financial assets, managing a team across the globe.
The Cyber Security Technology function supports a number of technologies and services across a globally dispersed team. This includes cryptography and encryption technology, Data Loss Prevention, Security Infrastructure and vulnerability management.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of tooling to implement controls ensuring compliance with Bank Information Security policies and standards globally including any regulatory requirements
- Collaborate to drive the implementation of the enterprise wide and regional / business level IT Strategy
- Ensure information security requirements are adhered to globally by ensuring effective compliance and measures are in place
- Supporting the delivery and operating Strategy
- Providing key representation for and source of expertise on all issues
- Work closely with the team as the 1LOD function and understand strategy while maintaining visibility of their IT security risk profile, exposures and control effectiveness and to provide robust challenge to the same audience when information security risk appetites are breached
- Drive engagement with all relevant regional and global stakeholders (cyber security colleagues across Strategy and Architecture, Security Shared Services, Security Engineering and business and IT Functions)
The ideal Candidate has:
- Knowledge of Data Classification, Data Privacy and Data Anonymization techniques including masking, tokenization, grouping, k-anonymization and redaction
- Data masking, data encryption experience
- Wide range of security experience across cyber with specific focus on Data Security, privacy and data anonymization
- Experience of operating a key security service with demanding end users, tight timelines and a need for precise record keeping
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Attention to detail, ability to compartmentalize and good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work remote from central management, act on one’s own initiative and make sound decisions that can be supported to regulators and auditors
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of past working experience (hands-on experience) on Privitar, Delphix or CA TDM
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative, and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2074Apply directly