Get the chance to work on a modern marketing cloud solution covering all the aspects of a digital marketing cloud!
Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a Technical SEO Specialist you will play a key role in developing anomaly detection techniques to ensure high quality and validity of SEO setup within large investment bank.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Lead, participate in gathering and conducting technical site audits and validate SEO recommendations provided by our partner agency
- Oversee the implementation of technical SEO recommendations in key local markets and global websites
- Contribute to the technical SEO roadmap and take the necessary actions so it is successfully delivered
- Ownership of information architecture, navigation and page layout, in coordination with Business requirements and in alignment with best practices
- A project management function on technical SEO projects, including site migrations and new sites launches
The ideal candidate has:
- Technical SEO experience at an established brand or agency
- Experience in carrying out technical SEO audits independently
- Ability to communicate complicated technical SEO concepts to key stakeholders who may not have a background in search engine optimization
- Proven successful track record of implementing SEO in a global environment, with a positive impact on traffic and revenue
- Great understanding of CMS platforms and web servers. Great understanding of information architecture, usability and user experience
- Fluency in English (oral/written), other languages are a plus
It is a strong plus if you have knowledge of:
- Expert knowledge of Google’s SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Lighthouse, Pagespeed Insights, Structured data testing tool etc.
- Experienced with industry-standard SEO tools including but not limited to Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Semrush, Search Metrics, Conductor, Brightedge, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, Moz.
- Previous experience of Adobe AEM and other Adobe Experience Cloud applications a bonus.
- Prior project management experience would be a plus
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly