Join an ambitious team focused on delivering Credit Risk Systems!
Warsaw based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely!
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be assigned to our Client – one of the most recognizable Investment Banks in the world. You will participate in strategic Credit Risk Reporting projects aimed at designing systems which measure and manage bank’s direct and indirect exposures across the investment and private banking business sectors. The risks calculated by the bank’s systems are used in regulatory reporting, reporting to senior business and risk management as well as front office business leads.
Your main responsibilities: check and monitor the quality of credit systems
- Influence, implement and mature bank’s end to end Automation Testing Strategy
- Improve overall automation coverage, establish standards and process
- Integrate test automation frameworks with strategic Continuous Integration (CI) tools
- Work closely with software engineers to influence the design of the system’s features with testability in mind
- Train other team members on test automation and drive the shift left of testing in our development life cycle, thereby reducing overall cycle time
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- Strong automation software development experience (i.e. working with automation tools, algorithms, software design and OOPS concept knowledge & database)
- Strong experience in Selenium with Java and Protractor with Java Script language
- Practical experience of working with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Exposure to DB automated testing
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution.
- Ability to effectively work both independently and within multi-functional project teams that span multiple time-zones
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent English
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #1947Apply directly