Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week !
As a Windows Engineer (Software packages) you will join a Desktop Services team responsible for in depth technical troubleshooting of issues on a desktop environment. It includes OS and Core Applications Responsibility for stability (patching, software version upgrades, bug-fix releases), license and access entitlement.
- Creation, testing and publishing of software packages
- Resolve software deployment and other problems related to software installation and use.
- Migration of existing application to new SCCM environment
- Upgrading Windows 7 packages in existing environment
- Work with in-house packaging automation tools
- Create technical end-user documentation on problem resolution
- Advice about best solutions for installation and configuration of application
- Provide training to personnel on how to resolve technical issues
- Deliver project documents as needed (status reports, technical documentation and procedural documentation)
- Troubleshooting on customer environment concerning installers and applications
- Providing on-call support on a rotational basis (one on call person per team)
As an ideal candidate you have :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with customizing and troubleshooting MSI packages
- Good understanding of Windows 7&10, especially topics like registry, NTFS permissions, Active Directory, Environment Variables and User Profiles
- Good in creating PowerShell scripts for customization
- Very good understanding of software distribution (SCCM) in a global enterprise environment
- Detailed oriented multi-tasker
- Excellent communication skills, especially in writing technical documentation.
- Self-motivated team player
It is a strong plus if you have :
- Good PowerPoint skills to create short presentations to explain challenges.
- Good Excels skills to maintain action and status lists.
- Good skills in using Web Services to automate activities in workflow tools.
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, trainings and work in an international environment
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.