Help us in engineering the Windows Server Operating systems used throughout the global environment within the banking industry!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with possibility to work remotely.
As a Windows Server Engineer you will set the direction and strategy for Windows Operating Systems in a 10,000+ install footprint. You will join a team engineering the Windows Server Operating system and next generation Windows technologies, looking to introduce more automated ways of deploying, maintaining and integrating Windows into the ecosystem.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinating implementation among a mixed team of on & off shore team members
- Acting as an escalation point for 3rd/4th level support issues
- Interfacing with vendors on support and development / feature improvement areas.
- Cooperating with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs.
- New product evaluation and testing.
- Maintaining & improving existing deployment and build mechanisms.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in large scale Windows Server Deployments (2016, 2012R2)
- Windows internals knowledge
- Experience in the hands-on design and delivery of Microsoft Platform technologies
- Very good technical writing skills
- Experience of HPE, Dell, Lenovo, ESXi & HyperV technologies
- Knowledge of SDLC and development methodologies / processes
- Knowledge of methods for quality assurance
It is a strong plus if you are:
- Fluent in English
- Able to effectively interact with a range of people throughout the organization at all levels
- Able to work in a global team split over 4 sites worldwide
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offering includes:
- S table and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participation in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible working hours & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl .Apply directly