Are you passionate about security and internet technologies? Get the opportunity to have a real impact on the security implications of software and hardware.
Wroclaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week!
As a Wintel Security IT Engineer, you will join security and internet technologies team. You will integrate and enable data protection products (Microsoft ADRMS, IQP, AIP) in a demanding and exciting global environment.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Design, engineer, deploy and maintain global data protection at rest and on the move solutions within UBS.
- Consult on Data Protection topics for development teams
- Cooperate closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT business analysts
- Perform installations on test environments and manage installation orders to production.
- Provide consultancy and support to the project team
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of experience in systems engineering (system design, implementation, and packaging)
- Experience with Wintel
- Awareness of security-related risks in large infrastructure environments
- Knowledge of recent security-related news
- Advanced experience with Windows Server
- Great shell scripting skills (VBA, Powershell, etc.)
- Programming experience (.NET, C#, or C/C++)
- Good understanding of web-based solutions architecture concepts
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection Experience
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft IQP and ADRMS products
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly