Looking to relocate? Join one of the biggest bank of Saudi Arabia!
Riyadh-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 20% remotely.
As an AI Product Owner, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution in Saudi Arabia. This position requires a partial relocation to Saudi Arabia. You will become responsible for managing the planning, developing, launching, and success of products/solutions powered by AI, machine learning, and deep learning technologies. You will work closely with stakeholders to define the overall product vision and is responsible for communicating that vision to the team and motivating the team to deliver a high-quality product.
Your main responsibilities: Oversee various products, and product lines, and manage production
- Work on the product roadmap based on the product lifecycle
- Assist the product team in the development, creation, and management of new products to ensure that they become successful products
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to work on delivering various AI/ML solutions to meet customer needs
- Work closely with the engineering teams and product leaders to ensure everything is being developed and managed accordingly
- Define data and annotation strategies for all machine learning projects
- Take an active part in sprint planning, retrospective activities, and backlog review and prioritization
- Monitor open bugs, missing data, output precision issues, and result in incompleteness and inconsistency
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- A complete understanding of machine learning concepts, machine learning models, and algorithms
- Fundamental understanding of AI and other specialized concepts like deep learning regression
- A great understanding of data science and machine learning lifecycles
- Needs to have a sound understanding of Agile principles and practices
- Working experience in AI / Machine Learning projects
- A basic understanding of common programming languages, such as Python
- Excellent quantitative skills, along with strong analytical skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills to effectively collaborate with and manage multiple teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science of Information Technology or similar field
- Background in data science, product management, machine learning, or AI
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3875