Be positive. Be ambitious. Be driven. Be hungry.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility of remote work for a few days a week.
We are a fast-growing company delivering IT services (IT Engineer Outsourcing, Software Integration, Product Development…) for the Finance_Fintech_eCommerce industries and more! We are now looking to boost our recruitment department with a smart and dynamic IT Recruiter, who will be responsible for fuelling our growth by setting up & executing smart strategies to recruit IT Engineers.
Your main responsibilities: Attracting the best talents to ITDS
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for recruitment processes for mainly IT positions (Developers, Architects, Infrastructure) but also business roles (Project Managers, Business Analysts)
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process (sourcing, screening, interviewing, offering)
- Participate in creating and implementing strategies plans
- Create trusted relationships with Consultants and Candidates
- Growing systematically our internal database of Candidates
- Follow up the pool of your Consultants and support their needs
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in recruiting IT
- Higher education from a reputable University
- Great communication skills, ability to build relations, professional attitude
- Sound judgment and ability to match candidates with projects
- Work effectively under time pressure with changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Team player who can also plan and deliver independently
- Strong drive to deliver results
- Proactive approach, multitasking, flexibility
- Strong (verbal and written) skills both in Polish and English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.