Join Our Dynamic Team and Shape the Future of Digital Banking!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As an Android Developer, you will be working for our client, a leader in online banking, shaping the digital landscape of financial services. Join our dynamic team to revolutionize mobile banking experiences.
Your main responsibilities: Implementing new features on Android using Kotlin
- Monitoring and resolving issues promptly
- Ensuring high quality through the creation of unit and functional tests
- Leading project, programming, and deployment efforts
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 4 years of programming experience, with 2 years on the Android platform
- Practical knowledge of mobile app development on Android
- Proficiency and experience with Java, Android SDK, and Kotlin (preferred)
- Version control tool proficiency, preferably GIT
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Experience in developing client-server architecture applications
- Ability to write unit and functional tests
- Knowledge of relational database concepts
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4720