Join the Cloud Revolution and work for the Polish leader in online banking!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be working on leading the automation processes for innovative IT solutions for our Client in the banking sector. You will be a part of a newly created team that sets up trends and new standards for the development of more than 100 corporate banking systems of a first fully online bank in Poland. As a result, you will be associated with the development of one of the strongest and fastest growing financial brands in Poland.
Your main responsibilities: Designing, creating, conducting and maintaining automatic software tests
- Testing the functionalities of web applications
- Creating of automatic API tests
- Supporting the installation and configuration of test automation tools
- Managing, creating and maintaining scripts in the form of automation
- Conducting business analysis according to the Client’s needs
- Selecting scenarios for regression testing
- Verifying the quality of automatic scripts (Reviews) and test documentation provided by other team members
- Holding a repository of test documentation
- Monitoring and optimizing the test automation process
- Creating and managing environments for automated tests
- Preparing test data, mock-ups
- Cooperating with developers, team members involved in test automation and business clients
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Min. 2 years of experience in the field of testing
- Knowledge of the following programming languages: C# or Python
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of selected tools (Selenium or Appium, Postman, Protraktor, Jenkins, TeamCity, SoapUI, IDE environments, JMetter, GIT, Bitbucket, others)
- Knowledge of user requirements analysis methodologies
- Knowledge of system design methodologies
- Knowledge of processes related to manual software testing
- Good organization of work and ability to cooperate in a team and with a business owner
- Proactivity in proposing solutions, commitment and focus on achieving goals
- Good communication skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4669