Revolutionize Automotive Logistics with SAP Excellence!
Fully remote opportunity!
As a Automotive Logistics Systems Consultant, you will be working for our client, a leading player in the automotive sector with a focus on Line Supply/Logistics. This project’s key areas are Capture Demand, Product Groups, BRF+, and Deployment
Your main responsibilities: Supporting and guiding the client in approaching TruckLOG template processes and scenarios
- Conducting Fit-Gap analysis with upcoming countries
- Supporting in requirement gathering and definition
- Creating customer solution documentation
- Writing functional specifications
- Maintaining necessary customizations
- Guiding the customer rollout team
- Testing the existing solution based on S/4HANA Best Practices
- Providing Cut-Over support and integration tests for new markets and functionalities
- Focus on rollout and roll-in activities
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Good knowledge in the Automotive sector, preferably in the Line Supply/Logistics area
- Proficiency in SAP S/4HANA eSPP with a minimum SAP experience of 2-4 years
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA implementation and rollout projects
- Knowledge of SAP Best Practices in the Aftersales area
- Expertise in topics such as Capture Demand, Product Groups, BRF+, and Deployment
- Proven ability to perform Fit-Gap analysis and conduct Show and Tell sessions for clients
- Strong skills in requirement gathering through workshops
- Capability to create end-to-end solution designs and discuss with various stakeholders
- Experience in setting up systems according to the final solution design
- Proficiency in testing solutions and conducting training for knowledge transfer
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4429