Join one of the biggest and fastest-growing Swiss Financial Brands on the market!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work completely remotely!
As a BI Developer, you will work for our client – one of the global leaders in secure payments and trusted transactions. You will join the DevOps team, which is supporting the business intelligence platform used to retrieve all the data. You will become responsible for establishing data processing standards, implementing data pipeline solutions and carrying out the whole data modelling process.
Your main responsibilities: Lead data-centric design work in business intelligence and business reporting initiatives
- Business intelligence and business reporting initiatives
- Establish practical and robust data processing standards
- Support end-to-end views on data flows
- Provide support and coaching to juniors in the project
- Develop Azure data pipelines and modern data warehouse (Databricks Lakehouse, Data Vault 2.0, Python PySpark)
- Metadata management activities
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- At last 5 years of experience software engineering experience in analytical processing (ideally Apache Spark, Spark or Scala)
- 3+ years of experience in data pipeline and data warehouse implementation (including data lakes)
- Understanding of data modelling process
- Experience with solution design will be considered a strong plus
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2918