Join us, and develop software pipelines for global banking!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Big Data Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing big data software pipelines. The successful candidate will be a part of a Digital Team for our client – one of the leading mobile banks in Poland.
Your main responsibilities: Design, develop and maintain big data software pipelines
- Be involved in team discussions about projects that require data science and machine learning computation
- Supervise complex data workflows based on data integration between Kafka, Apache Nifi, Hbase, Spark Streaming/Spark, and other similar technologies
- Solve and enhance bottlenecks in the software stack by devising scalable distributed solutions
- Supervise, direct and mentor more junior developers in the future
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years experience of working in IT branch
- At least 1 year of experience in the deployment of solutions on big data platforms
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Strong self-motivation and self-drive, a good team playing skills
- Nice to have is some familiarity with scrum-based development
- Fluent English is a must
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4570