Join a renowned Investment Bank and focus on all different Risk topics.
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the global team which is responsible for delivering changes for regulatory programs and projects. You will cooperate with the Bank business partners in UK, Switzerland, and India and you will work on various types of requirements related to Risk.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Capturing business requirements, analyzing and translating them into functional and non-functional specifications
- Cooperating with Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure solutions are fit for purpose
- Using professional knowledge to identify and champion new, innovative, or improved best practice
- Supporting investigation of questions, issues, and defects
- Assisting in the project integration and supporting the testing
- Ensuring compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in the domain of Risk (Firmwide or Credit or Market)
- Experience or knowledge of R/Python programming
- Banking or Insurance experience
- Knowledge of quantitative analysis
- Familiarity with project development/project management approaches
- Ability to work under the Agile methodology
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- A university degree in STEM disciplines, computer programming, banking, and finance, or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the Cloud technology (Azure)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and synthesizing skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3161