Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
You can work from Warsaw and party remotely!
ITDS Poland is a fast-growing company delivering IT & Integration services for the financial industry. We are now looking to develop our sales team with a smart and dynamic Business Manager, who will be responsible for maintaining and building our Business Consulting Unit.
Your key responsibilities: Get the business done.
- Develop strategies and goals that contribute to the growth and prosperity of your IT Consultants’ unit
- Design and implement business plans to achieve long-term goals
- Maintain and develop new relationships with clients/partners/vendors
- Manage and expand your business consulting unit with the addition of new projects and clients
- Ensure that your unit has adequate and suitable resources (consultants) to complete its projects and objectives
- Support the recruitment process of your new unit members
- Assess your overall Business Consulting Unit performance against objectives and report to the Sales Director
- Follow the problems of your clients, provide a true advisory and recommendations on how to fix them
- Represent the company in meet-ups, events, and conferences
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 2 years of previous experience in sales and business development (IT recruitment background will be a strong asset)
- Master’s Degree (IT-related studies are preferable)
- Outstanding communication skills that help you to expand your network with new contacts
- The tendency to work on your own, but you’re also an excellent team player
- Emotional Intelligence to deal with objections and handle negotiations
- Ability to innovate and inspire people
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious spirit
- Proactive attitude, goal-oriented, and self-driven solutions
- Fluency in English
We offer you:
ITDS is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial, fintech, e-commerce and healthcare industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offering includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhancing your skills and developing your expertise in the financial industry
- Working on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Defining your career roadmap and developing yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participation in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to an attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work & Flexible hours
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.