Join the Cloud Revolution and work for the Polish leader in online banking!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Cloud DevOps Administrator, you will be working for our client, a forward-thinking company at the forefront of technology. Your role involves deploying and maintaining IT systems in Azure/GCP public cloud environments and hybrid cloud setups. You will implement infrastructure, application, and service monitoring, deploy CI/CD processes, analyze and resolve detected issues, and contribute to technical documentation updates. Your responsibilities also include providing support in evaluating technical specifications and project documentation for cloud-migrated systems.
Your main responsibilities: Deploy and maintain IT systems in Azure/GCP and hybrid cloud environments
- Implement infrastructure, application, and service monitoring in the cloud
- Deploy CI/CD processes for efficient development and deployment
- Analyze and resolve detected issues promptly
- Create and update technical and functional system documentation
- Provide support in evaluating technical specifications and project documentation for cloud-migrated systems
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in administering cloud environments, primarily Azure or Google Cloud
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and the ability to implement DevOps practices in projects
- Knowledge of cloud security principles and the ability to implement security practices according to standards
- Experience with automation deployment tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, and TeamCity
- Proficiency in creating “Infrastructure as Code” (IaC) using tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Familiarity with Git, practical experience with Altlassian Jira and Confluence
- Practical experience with Kubernetes and container technologies
- Higher education, preferably in technical (IT) disciplines
- Independence, strong communication skills, and effective organization and planning focused on task and goal achievement
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4663