Join us, and architect solutions for a global banking leader!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely
As a Corporate Architect, you will be working for our client, a central bank undergoing a significant ecosystem transformation in collaboration with product teams and the Architect Chapter responsible for the bank’s architectural standards.
Your main responsibilities: Collaborate at the intersection of business and IT to ensure solutions align with architectural principles and business goals
- Analyze and select technological solutions and integration methods that meet business expectations and IT architecture within the central banking domain
- Prepare and support the implementation of the central system’s development roadmap
- Design efficient, useful, and organizationally appropriate architectural solutions, including initial cost estimates during the planning phase
- Take technical responsibility for project implementations within the central system area
- Engage in technical discussions with suppliers and other IT teams
- Actively participate in planning and designing the bank’s corporate architecture models
- Ensure adherence to architectural standards
- Support the bank’s transformation programs
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- A background in computer science or a related technical field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Solution Architecture or a related IT Architect role
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness, and openness
- Knowledge of software development standards and best practices
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of central banking system operations, structures, and functionalities
- Experience in designing applications on platforms such as iSeries (As/400, Power i)
- Extensive knowledge of system integration, especially based on SOA and queuing systems
- Previous experience as an architect in projects involving migration, exchange, consolidation, etc., in central banking systems
- Familiarity with TOGAF/ITIL standards and frameworks (a plus)
- Ability to model processes using UML, BPMN, ArchiMate (a plus)
- Practical knowledge of maintaining and updating documentation and architectural descriptions
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4343