Join us, and forge a path in the dynamic realm of Cybersecurity!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Cyber SRE Cryptography Operations Analyst, you will be working for our client, a leading financial institution, currently seeking a professional to join their Cryptography Services Operations team. The team plays a crucial role in providing cryptographic consultations and solutions globally, with a specific focus on SSH and SSL processes through Venafi Trust Protection Platform.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collaborate with global team members as the Subject Matter Expert for Venafi Product and Cryptographic services processes
- Identify and escalate gaps in processes, proposing effective mitigations
- Lead the implementation of change, collaborating closely with vendors’ support and internal teams
- Enhance data quality through continuous data analysis and preparation of insightful reports
- Act as the first line of escalation for team members and support end users in building solutions for non-standard queries
- Respond promptly to urgent production issues requiring Cryptographic services assistance
- Engage with business functions to facilitate understanding of SSH/SSL key remediation processes
- Implement Change Management control in support of tasks
- Troubleshoot certificate generation problems and connection issues between Venafi TPP and target servers
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Previous experience with Venafi platform or SSL/SSH management processes
- Customer/stakeholder focus with the ability to build strong relationships
- Analytical skills and the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Operational effectiveness, delivering solutions aligned with approved design patterns and security standards
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure technical platforms/technologies
- A track record of seeking continuous improvement and a strong understanding of change implementation
- Strong documentation skills
- Willingness for development in Cryptography
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in Confluence, Jira, and Advanced Data Analysis in Excel
- Familiarity with Github, Splunk, and Windows Admin
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4634