Help us utilize data points that exist at organizations in a smart way and present complex issues simply!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As a Cybersecurity Risk and Controls Program Manager, you will work on the Controls Ecosystem programme responsible for the delivery of an expanded control environment within Technology functions. The objectives of this Control Ecosystem programme is to:
· Define a unified strategy across Technology areas with regards to the solutions and tools used for control management
· Increase the level of automation used within the organizations workflows and technical solutions
· Enable self-service control and risk information to stakeholders across the business, introducing an increased level of engagement to control information
Your key Responsibilities: Overall accountability for the technical delivery of the Control Ecosystem
- Ensuring strategic alignment to Cybersecurity, supporting the expansion to Technology Controls outside of Cybersecurity
- Coordinating and prioritizing any new requirements across business teams
- Working alongside the business sponsor to ensure that key project decisions are made
- Helping to confirm the goals, scope, product, and priorities are understood by the project teams
- Identifying, managing, and communicating dependencies and risks to product delivery
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in senior VP / Director level roles
- Experience, with history of setting and delivering on strategy
- Knowledge of Controls/Risk Management in Financial Services
- Outstanding communication skills and stakeholder management
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Domain knowledge related to industry trends pertaining to data and Reference Data and the ability to distill this knowledge and sharing with the wider team
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4598