Join the global team and cooperate directly with highest level of Banking management!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As a Data Analyst, you will work for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. You will cooperate with business stakeholders to understand the problem. You will assist data engineers to build and test the appropriate model. You will also oversee the deployment into production.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Defining and obtaining source data required to successfully deliver insights
- Determine the data mapping
- Creating methods to highlight and report data inconsistencies
- Proposing suitable data migration sets to the relevant stakeholders
- Assisting teams with processing the data migration sets
- Assisting with the planning, tracking, and coordination of the data migration team
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in data models and data dictionaries in a Banking and Financial Markets
- Business analysis skills, defining and understanding requirements
- Experience in Data Quality & Governance
- Experience with entity resolution across multiple data sources
- Knowledge of commercial and retail banking operations
- Working knowledge of PySpark, SQL, and capable of navigating databases especially Hive
- Ability to handle and manipulate large time-series data sets
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3053